Senior Staff Accountant, located in the heart of Annapolis!
Terrific benefits and work/life balance!
Successful company in Annapolis seeks a motivated Senior Accountant. The Senior Accountant will work on an established team supporting this growing enterprise.
location: Annapolis, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Open due to company growth, the Senior will be responsible for:
- Financial reporting and analysis for a $800M corporate HQ
- Journal entry an financial statement preparation monthly
- Detailed account reconciliation
- Assistance with external annual audit
- Assistance with process improvement
- BS Accounting
- 2+ years progressive accounting experience in either public or corporate accounting department
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
Send your resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: General Ledger, Bank Reconciliations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.