Randstad Professionals is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor for a growing Charlotte-based company. The Senior Internal Auditor will work closely with the Internal Audit Manager to help build the audit team and create the internal function as this has previously been an outsourced operation. This will report into the Internal Audit Manager with a high level of exposure to the Corporate Controller and other senior leaders.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 3 Years
- Conduct financial risk-based audits, and reviews internal controls of the Company's operations
- Develops audit plans and reviews audit fieldwork testing conducted by audit team, and also performs fieldwork testing as needed.
- Develops recommendations for audit findings, focusing on strengthening internal controls, quality and efficiency.
- Develops and presents draft internal audit reports based on findings and recommendations.
- Bachelors in Accounting (Masters strongly preferred)
- CPA Required
- 3+ years of Big 4 Audit experience required
Qualified and interested candidates can apply here or contact Dan Higgins with Randstad Professionals.
skills: SOX, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.