Senior Financial Analyst
This Senior Financial Analyst informs the strategic direction of our Health Care client through financial planning and analysis. He/she projects financial results through budgets and forecasts, plays a key role in collaborating with the program and development teams, and manages financial operations. We are seeking someone who enjoys an entrepreneurial environment and shares our passion for re-imagining healthcare.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
What You Would Do -
- Build and maintain financial models, forecasts and management reports.
- Develop financial forecasts in support of the annual operating budget and long range planning.
- Analyze financial viability of new program opportunities and operating models. Develop financial models and present findings in a meaningful format.
- Determine short- and long-term fundraising needs.
- Evaluate pricing strategies, and assist in developing affordable fee structures for schools.
- Create institutional grant budgets and manage organizational expenditures against budgets. Provide additional financial information for grant proposals or reports as needed.
- Interface with fundraising, business development, and school partnership teams to manage revenue targets and track progress against goals.
- Perform activity-based and other costing analyses to determine the cost of products and services offered.
- Enhance the organization's business intelligence and decision support capabilities through data, modeling, and systematic solutions.
- Provide additional support to the Finance team.
What We Are Looking For -
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in finance or related field.
- 3-6 years of progressive work experience preferably with experience in consulting, investment banking, or FP&A role.
- Familiarity with accounting principles (GAAP) and the preparation of financial statements
- Advanced Excel/financial modeling skills and proven quantitative and analytical abilities. Experience with VBA a plus but not required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive information and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Comfort working in a highly collaborative start-up/entrepreneurial work environment.
- Ability to work easily with people at all levels of the organization.
- Team player with a willingness and eagerness to help.
- Self-starter able to work independently and under direction.
skills: $250-500 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.