Randstad Professionals has an immediate need for an Audit Manager to be responsible for the planning and execution of operational, financial and compliance audits. The Audit Manager will develop control risk assessment plans and associated scoping documents, manage and execute the delivery of audits projects. Carefully plan audits to identify areas of audit risk and will identify performance improvement opportunities to address risks for internal audit projects and internal controls. The Audit Manager will coordinate with the external auditors on the overall SOX approach and ensure external deadlines are managed.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Lead risk assessments to scope out the planning of audit projects on a global scale
- Update planning and scoping documents on an annual basis and update the control matrix as needed. Update materiality calculation on a quarterly basis.
- Establish risk-based internal audit programs: Determine areas of financial and operational risk. Create audit programs to identify performance improvements to address key risks.
- Ensure business activities are in accordance with management approved policies and procedures.
- Draft audit reports to communicate audit findings and significant control deficiencies
- Remain abreast of accounting issues, enterprise risks and regulations by attending relevant trainings and seminars.
- Develop overall annual project timelines (SOX and internal audits).
- Allocate resources efficiently to ensure department objectives and deadlines are achieved.
- Certified Public Accountant and Certified Internal Auditor required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Business Administration; Masters preferred.
- Must have progressive experience to include 5-years plus public accounting (Big 4) external or internal audit and SOX auditing.
- Must be willing to travel 25%
- Expertise in the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and other regulatory requirements over internal controls.
- Understanding of U.S. GAAP, GAAS, COSO and COBIT internal control frameworks.
- Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Ability to work under pressure while providing accurate and timely reporting and can adapt effectively and efficiently to changing environments.
skills: Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.