job summary: Collateral and Payoff Specialist
Open contract role for two months, however, it might be extended
Hours: M-F, 8-5pm
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8-5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Preparing payoff statements
- Creating some rudimentary spreadsheets
- Data entry
- Loan servicing/loan documentation experience
- Can read and interpret the loan documents
- Experience in recognizing the types of collateral that can be pledged against the loans
- Experience with loan system such as AFS or FIS is a plus
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.