Broward County Consulting firm seeking to hire an IT Audit Consultant immediately due to growth. Position offers excellent compensation package and flexibility. This position is eligible for a generous annual Bonus.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Perform specific audit procedures, tests and analyses, including those that support requirements regarding Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Evaluate processes to determine adequacy of controls, compliance with policies and procedures, and comparison to leading practices.
- Prepare comprehensive written and oral audit reports detailing the results of the audit.
- Assist in the development of an audit program for the testing of IT controls across various platforms and application environments.
- Conducts periodic Risk Assessments throughout the IT organization.
- Interacts effectively with clients, Partners and co-workers at all levels.
- Performs other job duties as assigned by Partners.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Obtained related professional certification (CIA, CISA, Accounting Designations, etc.). Technical Skills & Proficiency
- 3 or more years of IT Audit with demonstrated Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and/or C-Sox experience.
- Ability to audit various operating systems, databases, and applications. Additionally, audit technology processes and controls to assist with SOX/CSOX/JSOX compliance.
- Understanding of Cobit framework
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Travel Required: up to 25%
For immediate consideration please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Excel, SOX, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.