Randstad Professionals has an excellent opportunity to work with a top-tier bank in the financial industry.
Candidate will be responsible for the support of the Philanthropic Solutions Team in the development and delivery of philanthropic products and services.
location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 26 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Serve as primary administrative support for opening of new philanthropic accounts, including but not limited to client onboarding, gathering required documentation, and generating and reconciling daily reports.
- Responsible for handling complex quality assurance and assesses problems and issues to ensure activities follow the necessary internal and external regulatory and risk management practices.
- Responsible for service and support in alignment with the needs of clients and internal partners, including but not limited to:
- The gathering and organization of information
- Responding to inquiries
- Providing administrative support through research, phone coverage, and additional duties as requested and assigned.
- 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following
- Quality assurance
- Financial services.
Click to Apply
skills: Compliance, Administration, Risk - Management, Risk - Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.