job summary: Now Hiring: EAP Specialist
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!! Overview
The objective of the this role is to provide telephonic mental health services, employee assistance services, triage and special services according to measurable criteria to meet the needs of callers and the contractual obligations of customers.
Call center environment providing expertise and assistance to employee in the Employee Assistance Program.
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 29 per hour
work hours: 11 to 8
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Primary responsibilities include:
- Providing telephonic Assistance to employees who are dealing with a variety of issues, including workplace stress, family issues, and mental health needs.
- Responding to crisis calls, determining member eligibility and benefit coverage, and performing call triage as appropriate.
- Initiating counseling referrals and providing certification for appropriate outpatient care. Assisting in the coordination of services with the provider.
- Updating and making notes in the care management database.
- Previous EAP experience is a plus, as are phone and assessment skills.
- Computer proficiency and excellent communication skills are a must.
- Experience in a variety of settings, as well as working with a wide age range of patients is helpful.
- Experience in previous mental health related positions is a plus.
- Computer skills necessary, proficient with Microsoft office, Word and Excel.
- Ability to handle a high volume of work and keep up with a fast paced and changing environment.
skills: Customer Service
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.