job summary: Public Tax Accountants Needed!
Prominent CPA firm in lower Fairfield County, Connecticut is looking for a wide range of Tax Professionals due to a massive growth. If you are anywhere in the range of Entry Level to a Senior Tax Professional (0-4 years of experience
), apply today to learn more about how to get into that next level of your career.
For Management level roles, please use the job posting #471133
location: Greenwich, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Prepare tax returns for a wide array of client industries including but not limited to:
- Individual, Partnership, State and Federal, Non-profit and Trusts
- Become to go-to contact for clients and address any questions, concerns and deadlines on future, active and past returns.
- Forecast tax liabilities in order to suggest plan of action, corrective action and creative solutions
- Research tax issues, legislation and tax codes.
- Ability to mentor and teach junior staff members is highly valuable!
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Tax or related field required.
- 0-4 years of previous tax experience in a similar role
- CPA firm exposure is a plus
- CPA, CPA track, CPA Eligible required
- Previous experience/knowledge of GAAP and Tax laws
- Reliable transportation to travel to client sites as needed
- Strong Excel
skills: Partnership Tax, Trust & Estate Tax, CPA Candidate, Individual/Personal Tax Planning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.