job summary: Public Tax Managers Needed!
Prominent CPA firm in lower Fairfield County, Connecticut is looking for a wide range of Tax Managers due to a massive growth. If you are anywhere in the range of Tax Supervisor to a Senior Tax Manager (5-8 years of experience
), apply today to learn more about how to get into that next level of your career.
level roles, please use the job posting #471131
location: Greenwich, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Ability to be the point person on tax consulting, planning and compliance issues/concerns for a number of clients time including but not limited to
- Individual, Partnership, State and Federal, Non-profit and Trusts
- Reach expert level knowledge of individual and business tax returns with the ability to prepare, audit, plan and implement new tax strategies and suggest creative solutions for client returns
- Lead, supervise, and develop junior members of your team including auditing work, training and participating in employee reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Tax or related field, Master's highly preferred
- 5-8 years of tax experience within a CPA firm with proven management experience
- CPA required for management level
- Solid knowledge of GAAP and Tax laws
- Reliable transportation to travel to client sites as needed
skills: CPA, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.