Sr. Immigration Paralegal
Randstad Professionals is partnering with a large business immigration practice seeking an experienced immigration paralegal to join its team in it's Charlotte, NC office.
Our client is looking for minimum 5 years direct experience within Corporate Immigration to join their growing team this Fall.
- Large business immigration practice is seeking an experienced immigration paralegal to join its team in our Charlotte, NC office. The successful candidate will be well organized; have strong written and oral communication skills; strong computer skills; strong attention to detail; and have the ability to work independently on multiple tasks. These candidates will also possess a minimum of five years of employment-based immigration experience preparing all types of non-immigrant visa applications and EB-1 through EB-3 immigrant visa applications. A High school diploma or the equivalent is required, with a four year degree preferred. The successful candidate will also have experience working with Fortune 500 clientele and international executives.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 5 Years
- Preparing all types of non-immigrant visa applications and EB-1 through EB-3 immigrant visa applications.
- Minimum of 5 years of employment-based immigration experience within corporate/business immigration. Family immigration experience not desired.
- Experience working with Fortune 500 clientele and international executives.
- High School diploma required, 4 year degree preferred.
skills: Contract Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.