Randstad Professionals is now hiring Investment Operations Analyst
in Irvine, CA supporting the Derivatives Operations. This is a contract role slated to last 3 to 5 months with our client, a Fortune 500 American Financial Services and Banking Holding Company. There is a lot of opportunity for growth in this role.
The Investment Operations Analyst
is a entry level position performing routine duties to support client investment management operations.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $23.00 - 23.62 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Perform routine duties to support client investment management operations.
- Setup and maintain databases and client files, process and confirm trades, research routine errors, failures, and inquiries.
- Resolve discrepancies and takes action on routine matters and inquiries from clients and other departments.
Click to Apply
- Bachelors degree with emphasis in finance, accounting, or economics, or equivalent work experience.
- Should have at least 2-3 years experience
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot Tables and Vlookups
- Eagerness to learn
- Strong time management skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.