Opportunity for a Compensation Manager in the Phoenix area to join a growing organization in the retail industry.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Develop and evolve organization's pay scale and structure
- Determine competitive wage rates and change as necessary
- Work with managers to help develop promotion and retention strategies for existing employees
- Completes market analysis on all newly created jobs to create pay ranges for each position
- Tracks upcoming minimum wage changes at Federal, State, and Municipal levels, ensures all pay is in range, creates & proposes updated ranges as necessary
- Audits all data entered into the HRIS system for accuracy
- Maintains current Job Descriptions and Bonus Plan documents
- In charge of managing the Performance Evaluation process for all team members
- Manages the Merit Increase process
Bachelor's degree in related field or 2+ years of compensation experience.
Click to apply or email email@example.com for more details.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.