Large non-profit located in the heart of NW, DC is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst.
The ideal candidate will posses 7+ years of finance experience that includes interfacing with organizational leadership and working with many groups within an organization. Work experience includes providing financial analytical data to business groups and providing advice to such groups for business decisions with proven ability to work accurately and manage time in a fast-paced environment with frequent deadlines.
Knowledge and Skills Required Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills. Highly detail-oriented. Non-profit accounting preferred. Strong knowledge of GAAP accounting rules.
location: Washington, District Of Columbia
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Assist in entering forecast and/or budget data into Workday Planning for multiple divisions and projects.
- Verify invoice coding for accuracy and submit for revision as necessary.
- Review P&L statements for assigned cost centers, verifying that all entries are recorded in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare monthly variance analysis for statement review.
- Manage and prepare budgets and forecasting documents for support areas in collaboration with division leads and staff, including P&L and cash statements.
- Ad hoc analysis and other duties as assigned by Directors.
Must have experience in Accounting and/or Finance & Planning. Strong Excel, analytical, and communication skills are required.
Knowledge and Skills Required: Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills. Highly detail-oriented. Non-profit accounting preferred. Strong knowledge of GAAP accounting rules.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume in word format.
skills: Financial Statements
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.