Growing transportation company on the Peninsula is looking to hire a Recruiter to join the Human Resources team. The Recruiter will be responsible for full cycle recruitment of Drivers for the company. Recruiter will identify, connect, and evaluate candidates against open positions while also helping to drive strategic initiatives and planning the implementation of recruiting campaigns. Excellent growth opportunity for candidate to make an impact on the team and provide recommendations on process improvement. Flexible work schedule. Candidate will be available immediately to start and interview.
location: Burlingame, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Responsible for full-cycle recruitment for multiple requisitions at once including drafting and posting job ads, sourcing passive candidates, interviewing and screening potential candidates to ensure they meet employment and position qualifications, scheduling interviews/coordinating appointments, generating background checks, and administering new hire paperwork for driver candidates as assigned
- Create and manage relationships with community partners to promote open positions
- Act as Brand Ambassador using creative and strategic methods to attract talent
- Build credible and collaborative relationships with hiring managers to assure hiring is consistent with business goals, provide regular updates throughout the process, and ensure all roles are being filled in a timely manner
- Record and communicate recruiting updates and metrics to hiring managers and various stakeholders
- Build pipeline for multiple requisitions across the company and several markets
- Manage the Company's Applicant Tracking System to ensure all information is regularly updated, organized, and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations
- Partner with Marketing team to engage social media and online job boards to strategically market positions, and enhance company's online presence
- Provide stellar candidate experience and customer service while representing company's brand with integrity and professionalism
- Provide support to the HR team on related projects and duties as needed
- 2+ years of full cycle recruiting experience for G&A or light industrial workers
- Experience with Jobvite nice to have
- Must be able to travel across the Bay Area for recruiting purposes
Click to apply.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.