job summary: Treasurer and Finance Officer - Banking
Permanent / Full time opportunity
Randstad is looking for a Treasurer/Finance Officer. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the accurate and timely processing of all bank records.
location: Portsmouth, New Hampshire
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(Include the following (but is not limited to:)
- Prepare monthly financial statements and board narrative in support of the CFO.
- Coordinate the management of the Bank's cash to ensure adequate liquidity.
- Monitor account balances and transfer funds as necessary to meet Bank needs, according to established procedures and standards.
- Prepare and maintain associated reports and documentation
- Serve as the primary contact for the annual bank financial audit; provide all required documentation to audit staff in a timely manner. Provide reports, information and complete questionnaires in support the OCC regulatory examination process
- Update deferred tax assets and liabilities quarterly
- Serve as primary contact to tax accountant and provide relevant financial information necessary for preparation of all state & federal tax filings
- Keep up to date with relevant accounting, regulatory and tax law changes; evaluate and communicate the potential effect of those changes to senior management in a timely manner
- Provide quarterly documentation to the bank's ALCO service provider to support preparation and maintenance of all quarterly ALCO and Liquidity 360 reporting. Maintain Liquidity 360 model
qualifications: EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS in Finance and Accounting
- 5 - 7 years of relative work experience - required
- Previous management experience - required
- Strong knowledge of finance and accounting systems - required.
- Prior SEC filing experience - preferred
- $110K -$120K, will commensurate with experience
If interested, please submit your resume today to Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org. Not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218.
skills: Finance, Treasury, Cash Forecasting, Banking Relationships, Banking Relations, Account Opening - Banking, Cash Position
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.