Receptionist needed to answer incoming calls, greet visitors and direct clients and visitors to appropriate individuals.
The Receptionist must be able to work in a fast paced environment of 200+ individuals and 200+ phone lines.
location: Beverly Hills, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
1. Answer incoming calls in cordial, professional and timely manner. Transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
2. Take accurate, thorough messages.
3. Greet clients and visitors to office with warmth and professionalism.
4. Perform other responsibilities as directed by the Complex / Branch Manager, e.g., filing, maintaining branch library, etc.
1. Basic knowledge of telephone equipment is preferred.
2. Ability to communicate with co-workers and clients.
3. High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.