Seeking an Executive Assistant
to support multiple Directors.
This person should have experience managing calendars and external meetings in multiple time zones for a global team.The person in this role will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex calendaring and heavy travel planning.
This position is a contract position for 40 hours per week, with some possibility for overtime.
location: Washington, District Of Columbia
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 37 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Coordinate internal and external meetings
- Manage hectic and complex calendars
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Organize space planning and large offsite events
- General office duties as needed
- Build cross-functional, global relationships between departments
- 6+ years of experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives
- 6+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of 1 or more executives
- 6+ years of calendar management and expense report management experience for 1 or more executives
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects in international time zones
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Concur*
*Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Quip, Concur, Minutes, Event Planning, Budget
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.