job summary: Loan Doc Specialist Job Description:
Responsible for performing a variety of loan documentation duties on complex loan packages to ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures for loan products.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
responsibilities: Functions include:
- Funding, closing and compliance for loan products
- Interpreting policies while analyzing applicant, property and documentation
- Ordering all required verification's, documentation and subsequent follow-ups
- May provide guidance and training to other loan documentation team members
- May manage an assigned pipeline of loans and/or assign new loans to other loan team members
- May act as a liaison between lenders and legal department
- 1+ years experience in customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment.
- MS Office Suites experience
- Good communication skills
- Banking or financial services industry experience preferred
skills: Loan Processing, Loan Administration, Loan Review, Loan Prospector, Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.