Randstad is recruiting a Senior Accountant for a leading fintech company in Charlotte, NC. Individual hired WILL BE groomed to become Accounting Manager, then Controller.
This is an outstanding opportunity for hyper growth and advancement, coupled with a formal promotion track. Strong base and benefits, coupled with bonus (potential equity). Breakfast and lunch is catered, not to mention the stocked kitchen.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Assist in daily general ledger operations for the majority of financial statement processes
- Assist in managing the monthly close process and reconciliations
- Assist in managing portions of the balance sheet and income statement review
- Assist in developing ongoing process and system improvements
- Assist in managing external audit, including preparation and ongoing support
- Assist in documentation/implementation of internal controls
- Perform special, ad-hoc projects in Accounting/Finance as requested
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance required CPA is a plus!
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently with minimal daily direction from management to accomplish objectives and deadlines
- Organizational, verbal, and written communication skills are a must
- Accounting research and problem solving skills required
- Highly detail oriented and ability to multi-task is a valuable asset
skills: General Ledger, Financial Statements, Financial Reporting, Bank Reconciliations, GAAP, Financial Reporting - Internal, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.