We are looking for a Staff Accountant to help strengthen our organization and accounting team. We need a high-energy individual with a "can do" attitude who thrives on being a team player and supporting change.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for providing direct day-to-day support to the AP Manager and accounting department.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 45,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Process purchase orders in NetSuite Advanced purchase order system.
- Assist in auditing of expense reports in accounts payable software.
- Assist accounting in the monthly, quarterly and annual accounts payable close process.
- Document accounting policies and procedures and assist with process improvements and system upgrades.
- Assign routing for invoice approvals in accounts payable software based on budgeted reports.
- Approve general ledger coding for purchase orders and invoices and set amortization schedules for prepaids in accounts payable software.
- Track backlog of invoice and purchase orders approvals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting - or related field of study.
- Solid understanding of US GAAP.
- Experience with ERP's, NetSuite is a plus.
For immediate consideration forward a word version of your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
skills: GAAP, AP, Netsuite
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.