- This a one month contract role.
- Pharmaceutical Solutions and Services is seeking a Content and Campaign Marketing Specialist in the Las Colinas office in the Dallas, TX area. The ideal candidate will develop go-to-market (GTM) plans and campaigns that execute against the marketing strategy and drive engagement.
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Develop marketing campaigns and materials that support demand generation and customer retention. Ensure the GTM plan is closely aligned with the segment strategy and value prop.
- Develop marketing plans that drive customers through the sales funnel from prospect, to customer, through retention and cross-sell initiatives.
- Partner with field sales on initiatives that engage prospects and current customers and provide the sales team with information, content and tools that help them sell more effectively.
- Collaborate across multiple business units, program owners, and subject matter experts (SMEs) to ensure alignment. Organize, coordinate, track and communicate project timetables, deadlines and approvals in conjunction with appropriate stakeholders and production/design team
- Track and report performance for marketing campaigns and projects and outline key learning to provide recommendations for improvement
- Establish and reinforce brand strategies and tactics across channels such as web sites and social media, digital tools, and print materials
- Demonstrated outstanding written, verbal and presentation communications skills
- Experience developing and executing successful marketing communications campaigns
- Excellent organization, execution and project management capabilities with attention to detail
- Experience with marketing technology systems such as Marketo and Salesforce
- Broad knowledge of web content development and SEO, digital publishing, email and social media best practices
- Proficient at managing multiple projects with tight and often competing deadlines
- Vendor resource management experience
- Strong ability to act independently with sound business judgment and emotional maturity
- Excellent listening skills and ability to build cross-functional relationships and influence without authority across all levels and functions
- Experience partnering with field sales and using Salesforce (SFDC)
- They have experience creating and optimizing content for web, email and social media that propels the brand and business forward.
- 4+ years of marketing, communications or related experience
skills: Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.