Our Top Client is seeking Tax Accountant to join their accounting team. Selected individual will be responsible for performing tax accounting activities related to income tax, property tax, payroll tax, compliance. Preparing tax work papers, performing account analysis and maintaining tax-related records.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 32 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
responsibilities: Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- This position will be primarily responsible for but not limited to: reviewing, preparing and analyzing quarterly and annual tax basis financial statements for tax entities.
- Duties also include reviewing tax models and participating in system enhancements by attending user group meetings, testing, identifying and communicating processing exceptions.
- Problem solving, analytical skills, planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, customer service skills, ability to comprehend legal documents, preparing Partnership returns, reviewing trust returns, reviewing new deal documents, communicating with attorneys.
- Perform ad hoc requests and special projects as assigned.
qualifications: Education and Experience :
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 years of experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- Problem solving, analytical skills, planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, customer service skills, ability to comprehend legal documents, preparing Partnership returns, reviewing new deal documents, communicating with attorneys, reviewing the work of subordinate team members and adaptability.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Ability to work through problems, and solve, with minimal information
- Ability to take ownership of assigned duties
- Individual should have strong analytical skills and be able to get to the root cause of issues with moderate guidance
- Individual should also be extremely detailed oriented and organized
Once we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Click Apply to submit your resume today!
Stay Connected! Download our new Randstad Jobs smartphone app from Google Play
and the App Store
skills: Project Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.