Randstad's Client, a technology company located in Central San Diego, is seeking a Collections Specialist for a 2+ month opportunity. The Collections Specialist will be assisting with B2B collections and must have at least 3 years of strong experience in the field.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 24 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Reviewing open accounts/aging reports for past due payments
- Making outbound collection calls and resolving client billing issues to prevent delinquencies
- Collecting customer payments in accordance with payment due dates
- Identifying issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B collections role
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field preferred
- Strong technical skills including advanced proficiency with Excel (vlookups, pivot tables)
skills: Accounts Receivable, Credit Collections, Cash Applications, Cash Management, Analysis, AR, Commercial Collections, Cash Posting, Invoices, Aging Receivables, Coding/Batching, Payments/Cash Posting, A/R Review, AR Billing, Manual A/R System
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.