job summary: Accounts Payable Lead
The Accounts Payable Lead will be responsible for analyzing invoices for accuracy and eligibility for payment, ensuring timely payments of vendor invoices and maintains accurate financial records and control reports.
location: Tustin, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Review coding and entry of invoices and post batches in accounting system.
- Track and verify all owed vendor credits are received.
- Process monthly statement from Franchisor (Royalties).
- Prepares accounts payable register and related reports in a timely manner. Weekly and monthly reporting.
- Ensure accurate and timely invoice processing within the department. Ensure department meets deadlines (weekly, monthly, etc.).
- Improve processes and contributes to the development of processes and procedures.
- Assist senior management in closing the ledgers at month end.
- Assist in standardization of Accounts Payable practices and communication internally.
- Assist is identifying and leading improvement initiatives.
- Reconcile vendor statements. Process Company Health Insurance Bills.
- Compliance with all governmental and vendor requirements (1099's, W9's, B Notices). Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety practices.
- Process some vendor payments.
- Establish and maintain vendor contacts.
- Perform miscellaneous projects as assigned by Accounting Manager.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- 3-5 years accounts payable experience
- Must have experience with multiple entities and divisions.
- Excel and analytical skills required
- Ten key by touch.
$20-$23 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Sarah at 949-265-5821.
skills: A/P Processing, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.