Randstad Professionals has partnered with one of the top auto sales company, headquartered in the DFW and we are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their growing family!
The candidate we are looking for has Big 4 experience or large publicly traded companies accounting experience.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for reconciliation of various balance sheet accounts, monthly journal entries.
- Prepare and or review the entering of general entries into the general ledger.
- Perform all tasks associated with the general ledger, i.e., enters monthly journal. entries, execute monthly closing entries, and execute month-end general ledger
- Interacting with domestic and international accounting groups to maintain consistent accounting, and special projects, as needed.
- Degree in accounting or related field.
- CPA or CPA eligible or equivalent experience.
- At least three years of Big 4 public accounting or equivalent 5 experience with a publicly traded company.
- Strong understanding of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
skills: CPA, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.