Randstad Finance & Accounting Search is partnered with one of the Premier Communications services provider to businesses across the United States and Canada. Continued growth has led to the expansion of their Accounting team. Looking for an energetic Senior Accountant who will learn all aspects of 1-2 of their product lines, provide valuable Cost Accounting analytical support and assist in our Accounts Receivable processes.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
responsibilities: Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform General Ledger Duties and Responsibilities: Account reconciliations and analysis.
- Prepare journal entries and analysis for monthly financial close.
- Support the annual and periodic audit process.
- Complete analysis on owner's equity.
- Provide back-up support for Accounts Receivable cash balancing reconciliation processes.
- Provide back-up support for payroll accounting.
- Implement accounting process improvements.
- Complete special projects and other accounting functions as needed.
qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting.
- 5-7 years progressive Accounting experience.
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Intermediate experience with MS Excel.
- Ability to take on new tasks with high level of complexity.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Able to effectively multitask while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to work overtime during month-end close and other peak times, as needed.
skills: $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.