Randstad Professionals has an immediate need for a contract Recruiting Coordinator in the Kennesaw area. The recruiting coordinator is responsible for conducting phone screens and will directly with the hiring manager to schedule the next steps in the interview process.
This is a 6-8 week contract with a direct start for Monday, 10/14. For immediate consideration, please email resume to email@example.com and call 404-442-0449
location: Kennesaw, Georgia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Pre-screen candidates and conduct phone interviews (*this person will not source candidate resume but call on resumes already sourced)
- Communicate with Hiring Managers
- Intermediate Excel (spreadsheet navigation) and basic Microsoft Windows functions.
- 3+ years recruiting and/or coordinating experience
- Specific experience booking travel, scheduling and sending calendar invites
- Ability to work independently
This is a direct start for an experienced Recruiter or Recruiting Coordinator located in the Kennesaw area. Please email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org AND call 404-442-0449 for immediate consideration. MUST have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a recruiting or talent acquisition environment - no exceptions.
skills: Diversity Recruiting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.