Randstad Professionals is currently assisting our client in Ephrata with a Billing Clerk role. Pay is up to $18 an hour and requires experience in a corporate billing environment; NO MEDICAL BILLING.
location: Ephrata, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
Primary functions include, but not limited to:
- Produce complex and/or large volume client invoices either manual or electronic based on established invoice template
- Reviews project charges to make appropriate adjustments to expenditures such as splits or cost transfers and perform Deltek Costpoint project maintenance to include bill rate adjustments
- Compile and provide supporting documentation (timesheets, expense reports, vendor and subcontractor invoices, etc) as required by contract
- Reconcile Deltek with manual or automated invoice prior to finalizing draft invoice
- High school diploma, Associates degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of corporate billing experience
- Advanced Excel skills - evaluations to be administered
- Previous ERP/Accounting software experience a plub (e.g. Deltek Cost Point; Oracle)
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
skills: Billing, Time/Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.