-Support project managers with daily tasks as needed - Take and distribute meeting notes- Schedule meetings- Distribute agendas
- Follow up on overdue risks, issues and action items.
- Assist with project documentation, status reports and roadmap updates.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 5 Years
- Review/update Clarity plan tasks, dates, assignments and ETCs.
- Review project tasks and ETC allocations to match resource availability each week.
- Compare resource actuals versus allocations and communicate variances.
- Open/close project tasks as appropriate to ensure correct status, resource time reporting and earned effort.
- After weekly changes are complete, monitor Clarity reports for accuracy
- Generate Clarity requests for new projects, resource additions and deletions.
- Notify managers of Red/Yellow status for PPR and Snapshot Project Reports. Make changes as requested to resolve issues.
- Assist Project Managers with other Clarity financial updates (budget, actuals and forecasts by CSI code).Reporting
- Confidence Report - Distribute to GMs and PMs. Review/note any issues. Work with project managers to resolve
.- PPR Report - Distribute to GMs and PMs. Review/note any issues.
- Snapshot Reports - Distribute to GMs and PMs. Review/note any anomalies. Follow up and resolve any issues.
- Run ad hoc Clarity reports per manager requests.- Independently process data as needed and generate reports.
- Strong experience with the use of ETCs, Baselines, Dependencies, Resource Leveling, and Burn Rate.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Works independently and works well within a team
- Detail-oriented; strong organizational & analytical skills
- High degree of professionalism and high sensitivity for confidentiality Preferred:
- Clarity Project Management Tool experience
- Microsoft Excel: 5-10 Years
- Microsoft PowerPoint: 5-10 Years
- Microsoft Project or similar PM tool: 5-10 Years
- Project Coordinator: 5-10 Years
skills: MS Project, Powerpoint, MS Office, Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.