Enjoy spearheading the billing process while leading a team? This growing organization is looking to bring on a proven leader in the Billing Supervisor position to help lead a team of 8 Billing Specialists. This position will oversee the preparation of revenue invoicing for all completed projects by the billing staff in coordination with the field services group.
location: Puyallup, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 5 Years
- Proactively evaluate billing processes for efficiency as well as customer needs.
- Utilization of metrics to improve performance
- Supervise the day to day operations activities, and assist in hiring, training, and reviewing performance of staff
- Review, evaluate, and resolve billing process issues and revenue collections
- Assist in all billing and reconciliation activities as needed based on volume and demand.
- Compile accrued invoicing data for the month and submission as approved by clients if not based on real-time work completion
- Proactively manage and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures as well as state and federal regulations
- Develop reports as requested by internal and approved external staff/ customers
- Work with Field Services on work order completion and submission for delayed projects
- Special projects based on needs and skills
- Support internal and external auditors
- Minimum of 5 years of billing and invoicing experience (construction experience preferred)
- Demonstrate and maintain a positive customer service focus to both internal and external customers.
- Proven strong analytic / problem solving skills
- Strong supervisory skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Highly organized person and can show planning and processes to support daily work
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (with emphasis on Excel)
skills: Project Management, Billing, 3rd Party Billing, Business Management, Invoices, Management Responsibility, Time/Billing, Payment Schedule/Cash Management/Aging, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.