A successful and high growth organization is looking to hire an Interim Billing Supervisor to help bridge the gap in their Billing Department. This position will oversee all billing activities for revenue invoicing for fully completed jobs for the company in addition to overseeing a team of 7-8 billing specialists.
location: Puyallup, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $32 - 37 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 5 Years
- Proactively evaluate billing processes for efficiency as well as customer needs.
- Utilization of metrics to improve performance
- Supervise the day to day operations activities, and assist in hiring, training, and reviewing performance of staff
- Review, evaluate, and resolve billing process issues and revenue collections
- Assist in all billing and reconciliation activities as needed based on volume and demand.
- Compile accrued invoicing data for the month and submission as approved by clients if not based on real-time work completion
- Proactively manage and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures as well as state and federal regulations
- Develop reports as requested by internal and approved external staff/ customers
- Work with Field Services on work order completion and submission for delayed projects
- Special projects based on needs and skills
- Support internal and external auditors
- Minimum of 5 years of billing and invoicing experience (construction experience preferred)
- Demonstrate and maintain a positive customer service focus to both internal and external customers.
- Proven strong analytic / problem solving skills
- Strong supervisory skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Highly organized person and can show planning and processes to support daily work
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (with emphasis on Excel)
skills: Project Management, Billing, 3rd Party Billing, Business Management, Invoices, Management Responsibility, Time/Billing, Payment Schedule/Cash Management/Aging, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.