We are seeking a Finance Major who is able to hit the ground running. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, has a forward-thinking attitude and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and changing environment. CDO Portfolio Administrator - Boston, MA
CDO Portfolio Administrator - Job Summary
- This is a contract role expected to last 1 year. This is a potential temp to hire opportunity based on performance.
The Collateralized Debt Obligation Group (CDO) is a division within Corporate Trust Services. CDOs are structured finance vehicles that issue both debt and equity liabilities, with the proceeds being used to buy a portfolio of collateral. Typical types of collateral include syndicated bank loans, corporate bonds, asset-backed securities, mortgage-backed securities, and Mezzanine debt.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 21 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Settles bond/bank loan trades and invests excess cash as directed by the Portfolio Manager
- Books cash inflows/outflows to the portfolio
- Tracks asset attributes such as accrual information, rating, industry codes, etc.,
- Provides reports to the clients on a daily basis, and assists Analysts with reporting to the investors.
- Ensures 100% accuracy and timeliness of data through proper booking and reconciliation of account activity.
- MS Office
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field, or equivalent work experience
- One to two years of experience in collateral portfolios and/or mutual funds preferred
Click to Apply
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Basic indenture interpretation abilities and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Some knowledge of Wallstreet Office, SEI, and CDO Suite preferred
skills: Debt Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.