Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the Charlotte, NC area.
This individual will work closely with partners in Compensation, Finance, Risk, and HR leadership across the enterprise to ensure compensation programs enable the business to drive revenue, manage expense, maintain market competitiveness, comply with evolving compensation regulation, and deliver on the team member value proposition. This is a position with considerable impact on the success of the enterprise design team and programs critical to the Company's success during a period of meaningful change. The candidate exhibits the capability to lead and influence across matrixed teams in a large company, presents strong interpersonal skills, and has proven results in contributing to the successful delivery of projects and broad initiatives with multiple stakeholders.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $30.04 - 37.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
responsibilities: PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Independently lead efforts on the socialization, engagement and implementation of compensation design initiatives, such as job structures, practices and programs.
- Develop socialization and implementation plans aligned with risk, technology infrastructure, compensation delivery and other partners across the enterprise to ensure successful integration of design with broader compensation initiatives and projects.
- Contribute to the development of enterprise pay and job structure design processes and standards to effectively support business objectives and appropriately balance risk.
- Partner with compensation delivery, technology infrastructure, and compensation risk teams to effectively develop program guidance and practices.
- Contribute to the development of effective training efforts for the compensation function in partnership with the Corporate HR Learning team
- Contribute to the development and implementation of compensation communications in partnership with the HR Communications team
- Establish and maintain strong and effective relationships with corporate and line of business compensation leaders and relevant Finance, Risk, and HR partners.
qualifications: Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of consulting experience in compensation, human resources, accounting, or finance
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Experience using business knowledge and critical thinking skills to deliver upstream and downstream project impacts
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Ability to translate and summarize complex data into understandable, actionable information and recommendations
- Ability to create and improve process through strategic thinking
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical and modeling skills
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.