Attention all professional individuals wanting to develop their career within a multi-Billion healthcare company located in Pasadena, CA. We are actively seeking a Medicare/Medical Auditors to supporting on a large auditing project. This opportunity offers professional exposure to the healthcare industry with a nationally renowned organization.
location: Pasadena, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Perform initial claim research and documentation of all findings
- Organize and maintain portfolio of backlog accounts
- Responsible to timely respond to all government letters
- Process a large amount of Medicare/Medical accounts into system
- Responsible for tracking, analyzing Medicare/Medical appeals and retractions letters
- Prepare statistical summary report to keep track of Medicare/Medical claims
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Related filed
- Able to work flexible scheduled
- Must have at least 3 years of Medicare/Medical audit experience
- Experience using Billing systems
- Proficient user of MS Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, formulas, etc.)
skills: $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.