I am currently seeking a dynamic and process driven Reporting Administrator/Facilitator
for an immediate 4 to 6 month assignment with a large Financial Services client. The Reporting Administrator/Facilitator
will be responsible for gathering information for recurring client and intermediary reporting requests.
We are looking for candidates who have produced reports for asset managers vs requirements gather, testing, etc. We need contractors with experience with investment reporting and strong reporting skill set in Excel. Candidates MUST have investment related industry experience. SQL is a plus, Tableau is NOT required.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
responsibilities: Reporting Administrator/Facilitator
- Gathers information for recurring client and intermediary reporting requests. As needed, collaborates with senior team members on complex projects, analyses, and tasks. Provides reporting directly to external clients and intermediaries on investment results, portfolio characteristics, portfolio attribution, investment commentary, and organizational statistics amongst other information.
- Prepares and delivers reports for clients and intermediaries. Primarily prepares customized reports specified by each external client, such as due diligence requests or consultant questionnaires. Collaborates with external clients to understand their reporting/analytical needs in order to provide relevant reports; gathers data from internal systems or other departments; organizes and presents data in a format that fits client needs. Prepares standard reports such as monthly statements or fund annual reports. Responds to ad-hoc reporting requests initiated by internal and external contacts. Develops, maintains and updates job aids for individual reports and team workflow tools on an ongoing basis. Validates/confirms accuracy of data prior to sending to clients.
- Validates new client reporting requirements during take-on process or ad hoc with guidance from senior team members. Assesses feasibility of requested client reports. Identifies internal system/data issues and recommends alternatives. Reports system or data issues to the Information Technology (IT) group and collaborates with internal groups to research the issues and develop solutions.
- Serves as a general resource to the business for client reporting functions and related systems. Assists users with data questions by responding to ad hoc requests
- May perform administrative responsibilities, including maintaining project lists, distributing mailings, and providing other internal metrics and reporting.
Click to Apply
- Demonstrates strong experience with ad hoc reporting, reports generation, and reporting analytics.
- Demonstrates a strong detail orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills. Ability to effectively manage an unpredictable workload and meet established deadlines.
- Demonstrates the ability to balance periods of high work volume with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrates the ability to collaborate and develop/maintain relationships both within Capital Group and outside of the client organization.
- Exercises good judgment when applying business and procedural knowledge in a complex environment.
- Demonstrates high service orientation, integrity, and ownership of work.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills; strong inter-personal skills.
- Strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office and Excel, is highly desirable.
- Requires a minimum of 5-7 years of relatable experience.
- Accounting background is beneficial.
- Experience with process improvement systems is beneficial (e.g., Tableau, SQL).
- Requires a Bachelor's degree.
- General knowledge of investments or the investment management industry is preferred but not required.
skills: Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.