My client, a Fortune 100 consumer goods organization, is looking to hire an Accountant
to join their team. This is a 6 month contract opportunity with a chance to be extended. Position Overview:
will manage inputs to verify that data entered is complete and accurate. Ability to research financial systems and processes (e.g., journal vouchers, expense reports, vendor file) to resolve issues (e.g., missing expense checks, missing journal vouchers)
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 29 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Review inputs to verify that data entered is complete and accurate.
- Conduct final check (e.g., check methodology, reasonableness, propriety of information) of financial material prior to distribution.
- Enter voucher in general ledger or corporate finance database using tools such as a manual voucher, Excel voucher, or on-line voucher system to record transaction.
- Identify, classify, maintain, and protect files, documentation and sensitive information consistent with record handling and retention requirements.
- Making customers (external and internal) and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships; creating and executing plans and solutions in collaboration with the customer.
Click to Apply
- Associate's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Accounting Principles. Knowledge of and ability to understand basic accounting principles (e.g., debit and credit) around transactional processes.
- Knowledge of and ability to extract and query data from systems (e.g., PAPA$, SAP, Focus, Billing and Promotions, Nielsen, INFORM, PLUS, OPS, Messenger).
- Ability to research financial systems and processes (e.g., journal vouchers, expense reports, vendor file) to resolve issues (e.g., missing expense checks, missing journal vouchers)
- Knowledge of and ability to understand and resolve data inconsistencies or variances.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.