We have partnered with a growing company in southern NH. Great opportunity to work in a fast paced environment while learning and performing a wide range of accounting principles. This is financial accounting role will focus on the General Ledger, journal entries, reconciliations, month end close and analysis.
This person will gain exposure to complex concepts and be able to continuously develop and grow in a strong team culture
location: Hudson, New Hampshire
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
Provide accounting and analytical support to the Accounting/Finance department. Play a key role in weekly and month end accounting close process.
- Prepare a variety of journal entries, reconcile balance sheet accounts as well as perform several variance analyses.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning ability.
- Ability to manage, reconcile and maintain inter-company balance between several sites.
- Work closely with finance to ensure the transactions are being accurately recorded in the G/L
- Liaise with the field operations and other internal departments to answer questions and provide supporting documentation
- Participate in the development and completion of special projects
- Able to create and maintain strong relationships with business partners
- Knowledge of and ability to successfully apply accounting principles, practices and internal controls
- Assist with enhancing accounting processes, controls, systems and developing improved reporting of accounting results
- Assist in the annual audit process with external auditors
- Highly motivated, flexible, quality focused, team player with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight weekly and monthly deadlines
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 1-3 years of relevant accounting experience
- experience working in fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Detail-oriented with understanding of business and financial concepts and accounting
- System Savvy; ability to learn/utilize ERP
- Strong Excel skills
- Prior exposure in multi-site environment
skills: General Ledger, Financial Statements, Bank Reconciliations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.