job summary: Our client in the
Health, Wellness & Fitness industry
seeks a Financial Analyst - lead
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Lead all revenue and accounts receivable entries into NetSuite Financial System.
- Use detailed and extensive business intelligence data (via Looker BI reporting tools) to support AR bookings & Revenue Rec, analyze accounts receivable
- Review month-end close schedules and financial statements for accuracy and consistency with the plan and prior periods, Track billing and collections performance, identify and resolve issues in billing and collections processes
qualifications: Key Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related
- 1-4 years experience in a public accounting firm with transational & revenue accounting ASC 606
- Ability to conduct operational analysis to assist in the development and maintenance of KPIs
- Capable of synthesizing information and developing value-added reports based on operational understanding of the organization
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, Index Match)
- Competency using Google Suite programs, particularly Google Sheets and Google Slides
- Comfortable manipulating/analyzing large lines of data
- Netsuite or similar SaaS based accounting package
- Experience in presenting budget vs. actual variances to senior management team members.
skills: Budgeting, Excel, Excel Macros, Financial Analysis, Business Analysis, Revenue Accounting, Revenue Recognition, Netsuite, Excel Pivot Tables, Finance Model, NetSuite Financials, IT - Business Intelligence, SOP 81-1 / ASC 605: Revenue Recognition
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.