Provide payroll, human resources and benefits administration to more than 800 employees of.
location: Belmar, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 5 Years
·Process multiple payrolls daily with various pay-cycles, using a Human Resources Information System (HRIS) PrismHR.
·Compute wages and deductions in compliance with federal, state and local wage and hour laws.
·Process complex transactions including wage garnishments, third-party sick pay, fringe benefits and 401k discretionary contributions.
·Review time sheets, wage computations and other information to identify and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
·Monitor employee hours for benefits eligibility.
·Prepare, update, maintain, and keep confidential employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, both electronically and on paper.
· Administer health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations.
· Assist with the administration of the annual Open Enrollment period and conduct on-site presentations to employees as necessary.
· Assist with the onboarding of new employees.
· A minimum of 5-7 years' experience in all phases of payroll operations and payroll tax protocols using an HRIS.
· Associates Degree preferred.
· Certified Payroll Professional and/or SHRM-CP or PHR preferred.
· Experience processing employee group benefits programs, as well as pension plan administration.
· General knowledge of HR related functions including employee relations, benefits, unemployment, leave programs and employment verifications.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.