Well established organization in Richmond is seeking an Experienced Accounting Leader with an active CPA License.
In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of financial reporting, including monthly close and preparing monthly financial statements on a consolidated basis. In addition, you assisting the year-end financial audit with external auditors. This position reports to the Director of Accounting.
location: Henrico, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $11,000 - 11,500 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Provide financial information and analysis to the Accounting Director and other customers;
- Responsible for the month, quarterly and yearly financial statements preparation.
- Maintain, monitor, and improve internal controls to provide proper accounting, reporting and control of all financial activities.
- Responsible for adherence to approved accounting policies and the maintenance of financial records and reports required to satisfy statutory needs
- Manage and ensure completion of the month-end results close process;
- Prepare or review standard and non-standard journal entries
- Analyze, research and review unusual entries or balances
- Prepare or review standard month-end reports and presentations, distribute within deadlines
- Provide analysis of variances or deviations from the approved budgets or forecasts to analyze performance
- Bachelor's Degree in Business required
- CPA required. MBA helpful but not required
- 5 + years of public accounting and/or private industry accounting experience
- Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel and Word required
For more information, please reach out to Tathi Thompson, Tathiane.Thompson@RandstadUSA.com.
skills: Financial Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.