Excellent opportunity for an up-and-coming accounting professional to gain hands on experience. Our client in the service sector is seeking a Staff Accountant in a crucial role. This person will to provide accounting and administrative support to a growing portfolio and to facilitate the day to day accounting functions.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Accounts Payable reconciliations, bank reconciliation questions, and ad hoc requests.
- Prepare several weekly operations reports and present to Controller/Accounting Manager for review
- Assist in the monthly close process; including preparation of basic journal entries, document management, and assist with other requests as they are needed
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliation documentation
- Restaurant/hospitality/retail experience preferred
- 1+ years of accounting experience
- BA or AA in Accounting or related field
- QuickBooks or Intacct experience Preferred
- Be proficient in excel, working with pivot tables and Vlookups
- Must have a passion for accounting and hospitality and have a desire to make an impact and grow.
For immediate & confidential consideration, contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Journal Entries
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.