Randstad Professionals has partnered with one of the top global manufacturing companies in the Dallas area and we are looking for a Sr. Tax Analyst to join their team!
The ideal candidate is has a minimum of 3 years experience with Federal and State Corporate Taxes and is looking for a role that offers a great work life balance.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Ability to analyze financial data and reconcile information from data base to financial statements
- Pull data from various systems to summarize tax position and work-papers for tax returns
- Prepares federal and state income tax corporate returns .
- Prepares quarterly federal and state estimated tax payments and extensions.
- Ability to identify and resolve tax issues.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in federal and state income tax compliance and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
- Research federal and state tax issues.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Federal and State Corporate Taxes
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
Please respond to posting or send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Federal Tax
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.