job summary: Payroll Settlement and Accounting Analyst
Immediate position, looking to fill multiple contract roles in payroll.
location: Burbank, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Work collaboratively with Payroll, Payroll Tax, Finance, Residuals, and other groups to process stop payments, cancellations with the bank, and other related processes.
- Reconcile Payroll Liability General Ledger Accounts in SAP against cash disbursements.
- Reconcile employee elective deductions including charitable contributions, insurance and other payments as it relates to Warner Media intercompany charges.
- Coordinate with Payroll in the testing of internal controls and track the status of gaps and remediation actions.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong excel skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn and grow professionally.
skills: MS Office, Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.