Randstad Accounting & Finance is actively assisting a large, publically traded company with their search for a Senior Accountant. This is a new position within the company due to due growth, both organic and via acquisition. Our client is a leader in their industry and offers true work/life balance along with the opportunity to work under an excellent manager.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Accounting Degree
- Master's and/or CPA preferred
- 5+ years of experience either in public accounting or a combination or corporate/public
- Experience with high volume reconciliations in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience with M&A and/or post acquisition integrations preferred
- Excellent excel skills and proficiency with large ERPs
Our client is looking to interview and hire immediately. Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply here or contact Matt Barnes with Randstad Professionals for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.