Randstad Professionals is in search of a Compensation Analyst for a manufacturing client in Charlotte, NC. The Compensation Analyst will maintain and analyze job data and compensation.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 6 Years
- Maintains fair pay program by compiling and studying pay, job evaluation, and annual increase reports; notifying management of policy variances.
- Identifies compensation costs by summarizing payroll and incentive program statistics; computing projected changes; highlighting variations from policy.
- Maintains pay documentation by conducting and documenting analysis of job requirements and qualifications; writing, editing, and reviewing job descriptions; monitoring and auditing job changes; updating job files.
- 6+ years of related experience
- Compensation and Wage Structure experience
skills: $500M-1 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.