Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time publicly traded national homebuilder client with their search for a Land Assistant located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is a well established and profitable organization with a strong track record of employee development and retention. They are offering a strong compensation and benefits package and are looking to hire quickly.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Review invoices for cost code errors, dollar amount errors, appropriate approvals, etc.
- Issue contracts into Accounting system
- Work on projects delegated by Manager
- A/P related duties for Land Development items
- Maintain Land Development files for contracts and vendor setup
- Land spreadsheet for payments
- Prepare vendor contracts, etc.
- Assist with various reports and budget tracking
- Assist vendors with questions
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply directly for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: A/P Processing, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.