Randstad is recruiting a Portfolio Manager for a growing national company in Southpark. The individual will be underwriting large portfolio loans of multiple properties (acquired by large investor groups or institutional clients) and pays a base of $100,000-105,000, 15% bonus, OT eligible.
Prior underwriting/portfolio management experience is a MUST!
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 5 Years
- Persons in this position must possess a strong knowledge base in commercial lending, underwriting, loan structuring and client communication.
- Responsible for growing loan portfolio through management of existing clients and partnership with Market
- Knowledge of agricultural lending is highly desired.
- Conduct in-person meetings, site visits, inspections and general client meetings at their place of business
- Prepares written Credit Memorandums for presentation and approval
- Collaborates on underwriting of new commercial loans, renewals and modifications
- In partnership with the Market President and Commercial Banking Managers will communicate directly with borrowers / guarantors throughout the life of the loan
- Monitors ticklers and past due reports, works with borrowers as needed to ensure timely loan payments.
Accounting or business degree preferred - will consider comparable experience.
In-depth knowledge of lending along with compliance and credit regulations.
Professional written, verbal communication, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
Production of high quality work within tight time frames while managing multiple assignments.
skills: Loan Administration, Mortgage Underwriting, Loan Review, Commercial Real Estate Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.