Randstad in partnership with a Fortune 100 company headquartered in Columbus is actively seeking a Process Managementn Specialist to join a highly skilled internal team located in downtown Columbus, Ohio.
Randstad is known for our desire and ability to match people with companies and positions that will develop their potential. This is an excellent opportunity to build a fulfilling career with a leading employer in the insurance and financial services industry, who is currently number 54 on the Fortune Magazine 100 Best Places to Work. JOB SUMMARY:
Responsible for complex business and/or systems process analysis, design, implementation, and operation. With full competency, analyzes existing processes, procedures and methods to ensure and promote effective business and systems operations through standardization, improvement, simplification, discontinuance or other methods.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Creates process change by integrating new processes with existing ones. May coordinate and implement proposed process and procedure enhancements between work teams and operational departments.
- May be responsible for day-to-day operations and execution of complex processes, facilitation of key process events, and fulfillment of major process deliverables.
- May focus on process development or execution. Must have demonstrated experience in process analysis, process design, and process implementation, including current technologies.
- Working knowledge of insurance or financial business processes, IT Service Management processes, application development processes, or IT operations processes required.
- Understanding of project management concepts and techniques required.
- Understanding of customer business environment preferred.
- Competency in process development or process operations preferred.
- Oral and written communication skills for contacts with all levels of staff, management, external sources, negotiation, presentations, project management, and technical and non-technical contacts.
- Occasional travel.
- Non-standard or extended work may be required based on project needs.
- Six years minimum experience in business process design or operations. Equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
skills: Operational improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.