job summary: Vice President of Human Resources
The VP of Human Resources will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic initiatives at a functional level that are aligned with the company's corporate HR initiatives.
location: Fitchburg, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $170,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 12 Years
- Lead all human resources disciplines, which include compensation and benefits, talent acquisition, succession planning, planning & development, relocation, and performance appraisal.
- Serve as a key strategic partner around all HR issues.
- Identify critical opportunity areas within the organization, and develop and implement strategic plans to address these areas.
- Operate successfully in a highly complex matrix structure to support different corporate functions simultaneously.
- Attract, develop and retain a diverse talent pool, with the clear focus on building and maintaining a long-term talent pipeline for the corporate functions.
- Partner with compensation and development teams in order to create and sustain a culture that rewards innovation, creativity, risk taking and success.
- Ensure succession plans are completed and maintain ongoing evaluation of company's talent pool.
qualifications: Required Experience:
How to Apply
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA is highly preferred.
- 15-20 years of overall HR business experience, with at least five years serving as Head of HR at a large, multinational/global corporation.
- Broad experience in all Human Resources disciplines, with predominant expertise the Organizational Development, Cultural changes, Compensation & Benefits, and Talent Management areas.
- Must possess compensation & benefits experience that includes working with bonus plans and incentives as well other fringe benefits.
- Strong experience in change management and organizational design.
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word version of your resume to Jason.email@example.com
skills: Benefit Administration, Business Continuity Planning, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.